Small. Fast. Reliable.
Choose any three.
SQLite Release 3.7.5 On 2011-02-01
- Added the sqlite3_vsnprintf() interface.
- Added the SQLITE_DBSTATUS_LOOKASIDE_HIT,
SQLITE_DBSTATUS_LOOKASIDE_MISS_FULL options for the
- Added the SQLITE_OMIT_AUTORESET compile-time option.
- Added the SQLITE_DEFAULT_FOREIGN_KEYS compile-time option.
- Updates to sqlite3_stmt_readonly() so that its result is well-defined
for all prepared statements and so that it works with VACUUM.
- Added the "-heap" option to the command-line shell
- Fix a bug involving
frequent changes in and out of WAL mode and
VACUUM that could (in theory) cause database corruption.
- Enhance the sqlite3_trace() mechanism so that nested SQL statements
such as might be generated by virtual tables are shown but are shown
in comments and without parameter expansion. This
greatly improves tracing output when using the FTS3/4 and/or RTREE
- Change the xFileControl() methods on all built-in VFSes to return
SQLITE_NOTFOUND instead of SQLITE_ERROR for an unrecognized
- The SQLite core invokes the SQLITE_FCNTL_SYNC_OMITTED
to the VFS in place of a call to xSync if the database has
PRAGMA synchronous set to OFF.
A complete list of SQLite releases
in a single page and a chronology are both also available.
A detailed history of every
check-in is available at
SQLite version control site.