- SqliteUsers and BigNameUsers: Lists of projects and programs that use SQLite.
- ManagementTools: Programs to manage and query SQLite databases.
- ConverterTools: Programs to convert SQLite databases from/to other database formats and DBMSes.
- SqliteWrappers: Code to use SQLite in various programming languages.
- SqliteOdbc: Driver to access SQLite through ODBC
- SqliteNetwork: Code to use SQLite over Networks.
- SqliteReporting: Tools for producing reports from SQLite databases.
- SqlitePorts: Ports to other operating systems/environments, not officially supported.
- SqliteCompetitors: Comparisons between SQLite and other database engines
Information On SQLite Internals
- DateAndTimeFunctions: Notes on how the new (experimental) date and time functions for SQLite work.
- MultiThreading: Notes on multithreading issues using SQLite.
- InMemoryDatabase: Notes on how to use SQLite for in-memory tables.
- SqliteTclPackageWrapper: Code to use SQLite package in Tcl.
- PerformanceConsiderations: Situations in which SQLite does and doesn't perform well compared to other database engines.
- LanguageNotes: Hints for making the best use of the SQL language understood by SQLite.
- UnsupportedSql: Features of SQL that SQLite does not support.
- WhenPreparedStatementExpire: Reasons why a prepared statement may expire.
- SqliteTutorials: A list of tutorials how to use SQLite
- SqliteVfs: Information and skeleton code for the sqlite vfs feature
- DatabaseCorruption: A log of all known bugs in SQLite that might lead to database corruption.
- DatabaseIsLocked: What is the "database locked" error and how to avoid it.
- LibraryRoutineCalledOutOfSequence: Information on the "library routine called out of sequence" error and ways to troubleshoot it.
Notes On Compiling SQLite
- HowToCompile: Notes on compiling SQLite for various architectures.
- ReadLine: License for the use of readline in sqlite.exe and hints for OSX
- BuildOnWindowsWithTcl: A hack to build on windows using TCL.
- SqliteBuildProcess: A described of the steps the Makefile has to go through in order to construct SQLite
- TheAmalgamation: Information about SQLite as a single big C code file.
- CompilingFts: Instructions to compile fts3 with SQLite 3.5.x
Hints For Using SQLite More Effectively
- ShellScript: Example shell scripts for creating databases.
- InformationSchema: The information schema consists of a set of views that contain information about the objects defined in the current database.
- SqliteWikiFaq: A FAQ style in the wiki, ask questions about Sqlite!
- IdxChk: Utility to report index usage for a query.
- UndoRedo: Techniques for implementing undo/redo in an application that uses SQLite as its primary data structure.
- ConsoleForTclTk: Source code and examples for a Tk console for SQLite
- TclDbEdit: A GUI SQLite database editor widget for Tcl/Tk
- InteractiveTextFieldEditing: A demonstration of the edit() function that is built into the ConsoleForTclTk.
- ForeignKeyTriggers: How to use triggers to implement foreign key constraints in SQLite.
- ImportingFiles: How to import a variety of file formats into a SQLite database.
- ToDo: Projects the core developers would like to work on
- FeatureRequests: SQLite Feature Requests
- ProposedIncompatibleChanges: Proposed extensions to SQLite often mentioned on mailing list.
- FullTextIndex: Full-text indexing for SQLite
- LoadableExtensions: Load functions and virtual table definitions at runtime without relinking
- VirtualTables: Proposed Virtual Table Mechanism For SQLite
- StoredQueries: Stored Query (ala MS Access) / Stored Proc support for SQLite
- ProceduralLanguage: Have Lua scripting language as procedural language for SQLite.
Information About This Wiki
Older Pages And Pages That Fit No Other Category
- SpeedComparison: comparing SQLite, PostgreSQL, MySQL and FirebirdSQL
- PerformanceTuning: Information from the group on how to tune your queries
- PerformanceTuningWindows: Information on tuning SQlite for a Windows
- BooksOnSQLite: Dead-tree books on SQLite
- BlueSky: Ideas for enhancements to SQLite.
- ClientServer: Ideas for Client/Server enhancements to SQLite
- SqliteThree: Stuff related to sqlite version 3.
- WhenToUseSqlite: Notes on when SQLite is an appropriate choice for a database engine.
- SqliteWebSecurity: Solutions to encrypt and secure SQLite Databases used in Web Development.