Small. Fast. Reliable.
Choose any three.
SQLite Release 3.5.8 On 2008-04-16
- Expose SQLite's internal pseudo-random number generator (PRNG)
via the sqlite3_randomness() interface
- New interface sqlite3_context_db_handle() that returns the
database connection handle that has invoked an application-defined
- New interface sqlite3_limit() allows size and length limits to be
set on a per-connection basis and at run-time.
- Improved crash-robustness: write the database page size into the rollback
- Allow the VACUUM command to change the page size of a database file.
- The xAccess() method of the VFS is allowed to return -1 to signal
a memory allocation error.
- Performance improvement: The OP_IdxDelete opcode uses unpacked records,
obviating the need for one OP_MakeRecord opcode call for each index
- Performance improvement: Constant subexpressions are factored out of
- Performance improvement: Results of OP_Column are reused rather than
issuing multiple OP_Column opcodes.
- Fix a bug in the RTRIM collating sequence.
- Fix a bug in the SQLITE_SECURE_DELETE option that was causing
Firefox crashes. Make arrangements to always test SQLITE_SECURE_DELETE
prior to each release.
- Other miscellaneous performance enhancements.
- Other miscellaneous minor bug fixes.
A complete list of SQLite releases
in a single page and a chronology are both also available.
A detailed history of every
check-in is available at
SQLite version control site.